THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

update on my life lately

circle lenses review coming up from maxim brand,freshkon brand,candylicious barbie eye & blincon 

so stay tune guys! all my faithful followers... wait...i only have 1 loyal follower(tq sandra jiejie fr singapore)u always support me....sucks man nobody follows meT^T
just u wait i'll be famous hehe...
:D ;))
so i also dunno what to write also...feeling like im writing an essay for school ~~=="
so 3 days a week i go for my bridal & high fashion course for CIMTAC is a british exam in oct im taking~
so lately kinda busy
but promise i will update my blog once a week 
pls forgive me~
i hv nth to share wat
i dun share things dat r too personal
hehe...im nt the old Allison anymore~i just turned 17 & im very mature young woman ady!
so pic spam nw
WARNING! I WILL have a lot of pic spam!!!
etude house minime body & hair mist ~ that i gt from korea <3 miss korea so muchy~ T^T
 my first chanel products
 bday angpows
 a chanel palette & loose powder


 my color lenses fr freshkon color fusion & maxim toric lenses ...p-a-c-kaging so blek....nt cute at all
 I wear clear lens fr Acuvue for astigmatism as i have high asti abt 100 each side >.< :/



My bday night LOTN

with pics with lower lashes & upper lashes <3 them
 my hair kinda look golden brown here (the side )
 bday present from god-grandma. She handmade it herself. So sweet right? kinda rmb me of the cute monsters fr monster pet shop that i play on IPAD. I play childish games in this age.WAKAKAKA!><

COFFEE ISLAND B'DAY DINNER



TEMPORARILY CURLED MY HAIR FOR FUN



i have so many liese hair dyes bought during cheap sales~ so worth it ! slowly use ! i keep lor





0 comments: