THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 22, 2012

my new hair cut~




i actually didn knw what to write in this post...plus my eyes r reallyyy closing now...im sleepy..thats my new haircut (just trim a bit & rebonding) my hair a bit cz i use Liese bubble hair color in cassis berry to dye my hair cause roots growing during april just specially for convo day
but the color only showed up 1 - 2 mths later =="
so this is the pic [down] that im wearing my candylicious circle lenses
but originally i <3 freshkon's better for comfort


diameter= 16mm
i thought the biggest is only 15mm hw come gt 16mm? from wat i saw in youtube graciousglamours but dun think its fake...a bit dun believe
:O
COMFORT --> 3.5/5 
My mimy & fren said that whn i wear this blue lens my eye in the corner tend to go red ....scaryyyy~ but no pain no itch la
ENLARGEMENT-->4/5
It did a good job on my small eyes
but way too big
seriously a bit scary
without makeup i cnt wear this out at all!!
so this is the last tym im purchasing this
not good for casual days
good for photographs or videos

color/brightness--> 5/5 
super loved~
the blue is so pretty 
OVERALL ~~>>i'll give it a 3-3.5/5 cause it cannot compare to my freshkon sparklers in terms of comfort but color very prettyyy~~
actually my maxim toric lens in choco brown is not bad too but comfort sure is freshkon sparklers its only 1 mth disposable

 my current hair color looks orange brown :/
 the candylicious circle lens in blue 
 pic spam!
 garden pic ~ my shoulders so big fat la! >.<
 Dome's ice blended something...oops! forgot the name! but i prefer honeycomb one
 jewellery time
 love the pieces! <3
 Penang's famous Ice Kacang & chendol...but dunno y i prefer ice kacang cz i dun like santan


 the teochew ice kacang store haha~ seriously the guy selling is so fair as fair as me .....:P

0 comments: